Dev Academy operates the https://www.devacademy22.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the https://www.devacademy22.com website.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy.
- Organisation (referred to as either “the Dev Academy”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to https://devacademy22.com website.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the https://devacademy22.com Website.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable
- Log Data, in a computing context, is the automatically produced and time-stamped documentation of events relevant to a particular system.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data or Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data or Usage Data. This Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Organisation may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a web push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
One Signal Web Push Notifications
One signal is a web push notification service provider. For more information on the privacy practices of One signal, please visit the One Signal Privacy & Terms web page: https://onesignal.com/privacy_policy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 10. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 10. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 10 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website